Limited only time only pressing; edition of 500 (Sold Out; Try Fat Beats for remaining copies)
Includes tracks from JPEGMAFIA, clipping., SB The Moor, Black Pus (member of Lightning Bolt), Kurt Harland Larson (member of Information Society), KA5SH, and more.
With a time travelers insight, Deathbomb Arc has been the first to release revolutionary acts years before the world caught on. From recent discoveries such as JPEGMAFIA and SB The Moor, to names that put them on the map like clipping., Deathbomb Arc truly made the future for you. This compilation brings together 15 tracks previously only available as digital-only loosies; tracks that paved the way for names that now sell out venues and make the world scream, "WTF is this crazy shit!"
1. William Hutson "Planchette" [member of clipping.]
2. They Hate Change "P6 (Catchin' the Vibe)"
3. BLKHRTS "SATAN"
4. Signor Benedick The Moor "Bully (prod. by brrrapture)"
1. Black Pus "Food is Great" [member of Lightning Bolt]
2. Robedoor "Neutral Scum"
3. Shadi "The King of All Cosmos"
1. JPEGMAFIA “ash my blunt on a suspended license / don't ruin that boy”
2. clipping. "Body & Blood (BLKHRTS remix)"
3. I.E. "After the Club" [member of Dis Fantasy / True Neutral Crew]
4. FLANCH "Megan (feat. Devin Dabney)"
1. KA5SH "Father Stretch My Bands"
2. Cooling Prongs "Acousmites (ft. Kurt Harland Larson)" [member of Information Society]
3. Shadi "Apostasy (Skate or Die)"